After we hit $400K per month, I needed to hire and train an elite team who could come in and close for us.
But I didn’t tell you how long it took before I finally trained my system into somebody successfully...
See: for almost 6 months I attempted to develop a training around my control-based theory on selling that I called the “buyers pocket”.
Frankly, I couldn’t get any traction. Even though I’d bring in seasoned pros to close for us, they would listen and master my “tactics”, but then lose deal after deal. Which went on for months and cost us hundreds of thousands...
Until I finally taught it to somebody.
… an ordinary dude named Mike who before, had no special knack for sales. And my first truly successful protege.
He provided PROOF that I could teach almost anybody how to move prospects around inside a “pocket” that all but guarantees... if the prospect is closeable, they will close.
Now, we’ve dedicated an entire week towards training you on how to do this, but here’s the quick and dirty: Unlike most of today’s sales trainers like Grant Cardone, Dan Lok, and Ryan Stewman...
Chris and I believe human nature is not something you should attempt to fight or change. Rather you should CHANNEL it.
Here’s what I mean: When a 10,000 ton slab of rock is buried under your foot, do you build on top of it or try and move it?
Regardless of how much you try, with 99% of people it’s going to sit there immovable. And even if you did move it, it’ll exhaust you until you burn out.
Human nature is that 10,000 ton rock... And when you learn to let it work for you by pulling the little levers at the core of your prospects’ decision making...
You can move them around inside a “pocket” that makes YOUR product or service the vehicle for THEIR dreams and desires.
That’s why in week two, I’m giving you step by step instruction on how to create the “buying pocket” yourself. Here’s a sample of what you’ll discover:
• The Buying Pocket: How to ethically leverage “inner turmoil” to help your prospects move forward without skeezy tactics
• A step by step breakdown of the exact phone script we’re using right now to enroll 72 high ticket clients per month
• The “lean in / lean out” approach to creating emotional tension between your prospect… and the person your prospect must become to hit their goals
• Objection Prevention: How to know with 100% certainty whether your prospect is ready to invest, before you tell them the price
• The #1 mistake most entrepreneurs make on the phone, and how a 3-second “cadence check” can make your close almost objection proof
• And that’s barely scratching the surface
Just check out what a couple challengers from last month said about week #2: